Yesterday I decided to challenge myself to clear the ever increasing mountain of scrap fabric and oddments of wadding. I also have a large collection of partly used cotton threads which were donated by a customer.
Deciding to combine the three I joined pieces of wadding to make 9 1/2" squares, threaded my machine with the first reel of cotton out of the bag, then using stitch and flip method I started to add pieces of fabric to the wadding. My aim is to make at least 2 squares a day although since yesterday I have made 9!
I will post every Sunday with my progress and any other news from the shop.